All about Alex
Training style: I enjoy all types of training styles as the Fitness industry is very diverse and I personally love my training constantly varied to keep my mind body and soul challenged. Whether that be from freestyle, functional to choreographed.
I love anything to an awesome beat where you can put your flavour on it and where the music captures your feelings at that moment in time and takes you to a place you never thought was possible.
What I am passionate about:
- To learn, educate and inspire other people to achieve and understand their potential.
- Helping others and making them feel true happiness
- Living a healthy lifestyle
- My family and friends
- Team sports
- Developing athlete/s performance
My favourite things are:
- Playing any type of sports or activities such as touch football, soccer, surfing and jumping on trampolines.
- Spending time with my family.
- Eating good (healthy) food, and occasionally I enjoy a boysenberry and passionfruit ice cream combo which is a pretty sweet treat!
- Having fun and laughing in the company of family and friends.
- Backyard cricket with the family.
- Hanging out with friends at the beach.
- Going on adventures (most of the time this does involve me getting lost).
- Exercising with friends.
- Level 1 and 2 ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Les Mills CX Worx Instructor
- FIA Fitnation Aqua Instructor
- Australian Institute of Fitness certificate 3, 4 and Master in Fitness
- Fitness Australia- Level. 2 Exercise Professional