My passion around fitness stems from a young age, being involved in various competitive sports. Surf life Saving & Swimming were huge parts of my life until the age of 21.
Transitioning out of competitive sport and into the fitness world has allowed me take a step back and enjoy all aspects of fitness. My biggest piece of advice for someone starting their fitness journey or changing up their routine is to find the type of exercise that works for you and that you enjoy.
- I have weird elbows
- Bachelor Exercise Science & bachelor of Business
- Currently studying a Masters of Sports Management
What makes life great for you?
- Surrounding myself with like minded people that find the fun in life
- Spontaneous adventures with the people closest to me fills my heart
- Living a consciously active lifestyle everyday