My name is Jaime, I’m passionate about people and I’m passionate about exercise. One of my favourite things to do is to mix these two things together. Exercising with friends is guaranteed to give you a better workout, it’s way more fun and there’s a good chance it’ll help you stick with it.
Some principles I live by when it comes to health and fitness:
- Big exercises (compound, multi joint) over little ones .
- When it comes to exercise I believe a little bit everyday can add up to a lot.
- Keep it functional. Exercise in a way that translates into your everyday life.
- Send the heart rate north. It doesn’t matter what you do just get that thing up.
- Measure performance based goals
- Keep your body guessing, constantly varied training is best
- Sleeps a big deal. Get as much as you can!
- Your workouts don’t need to be long, sometimes less is more.
- When it comes to exercise, find something you enjoy!
Other things I love:
Getting in the garden, ice cream, surfing with my kids, ocean swimming.