All progress in your life starts with you. Growth happens when you are willing to step outside your comfort zone, this happens in taking responsibility to show up every day. Knowing that motivation will come and go, discipline is what will keep you focused and on track to achieving your goals.
- I’m a factory trained Honda Motor Mechanic.
- I’ve played soccer for NSW when I was 14 and represented NSW Institute of Sport (NSWIS) in the national youth league for soccer when I was 16.
- I enjoy yoga and outdoor rock climbing.
- I love to travel and have visited over 15 countries.
- I have also visited every state, Capital and territory in Australia.
What makes life great for me?
There are a few things that make life great for me, such as getting to live where I do, having a great family and friends. Getting to work in a job I love for an amazing organisation. Also having the ability to inspire and change people’s lives on a daily basis.