I have worked in the industry for 30 years. I started with freestyle step, circuits, Hi Low classes and freestyle cycle. Then I trained in Body Step, RPM, Pilates, Body Balance and then my all time favourites – Yoga and meditation. Never stop learning has always been my goal!
My motto in the fitness industry is Self Care/Self Love. Always feed the soul!
I am passionate about living a healthy lifestyle. As I mature it’s about longevity and doing what we love. Yoga is now my way of life.
In my spare time you will find me doing my own home practices of Yoga, Meditation, Pilates, Body Balance, Cycling and long walks with my cute little Lulu. (Cavoodle)
- Degree Health science (Nursing)
- Post graduate in Critical Care Nursing
- Certificate 3 Fitness (with a specialization in senior training)
- Body Balance
- Yin Yoga 100+hr, Level 2-500+ hours (currently studying towards 700hrs)
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra 300+ hours.